Empowering Dam Owners
DamWatch® is a web-based monitoring software solution that empowers dam owners to predict, identify, prepare for, manage, and record potentially destructive environmental events.
Proactively monitor, in real time, dam infrastructure to better protect against hazardous, costly, and potentially catastrophic events.
Centralize Data and Alert Key Personnel
DamWatch® centralizes and makes accessible all database and geospatial information through an interactive web interface. Essential personnel are alerted via any electronic medium (cell phones, pagers, email, and fax) and can implement Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) if necessary when dams are experiencing a dangerous or critical event.
Resident thresholds continuously checked against relevant data sources. Configured to maximize situational awareness.
Automated watchlists generated for monitored assets having met or exceeded defined limits.
Real-time web interface to assess and develop an informed response.
Web and Mobile applications to manage and document field activities.
Monitor and Manage in Real-time
- 24/7 Asset Management and environmental conditions monitoring Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- 24/7 Secure web-based accessibility through an intuitive interface that provides geographical and Situational Awareness for Command and Control
- Alerts key personnel of potentially destructive events
- Optional Dynamic Form Generation Tool: implement, customize, and manage client forms
- Ticketing System incorporated for document management, sharing, and tracking real-time status
- Accesses, digitizes, and securely stores all files and data (plans, photos, reports, inspections, EAPs, project files, etc.)
- Emergency preparedness, Simulation, and Exercise tool