Proactive Bridge Monitoring
BridgeWatch® is a web-based monitoring software solution that empowers bridge owners to predict, identify, prepare for, manage, and record potentially destructive environmental events.
Proactively monitor, in real time, bridge infrastructure to better protect against hazardous, costly, and potentially catastrophic events.
- 24/7 Asset Management and environmental conditions monitoring Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- 24/7 Secure web-based accessibility through an intuitive interface that provides geographical and Situational Awareness for Command and Control
- Alerts key personnel of potentially destructive events
- Optional Dynamic Form Generation Tool: implement, customize, and manage client forms
- Ticketing System incorporated for document management, sharing, and tracking real-time status
- Accesses, digitizes, and securely stores all files and data (plans, photos, reports, inspections, POAs, project files, etc.)
- Emergency preparedness, Simulation, and Exercise tool
Monitor and Manage in Real-time
Centralize Data and Alert Key Personnel
BridgeWatch® centralizes and makes accessible all database and geospatial information through an interactive web interface. Essential personnel are alerted via any electronic medium (cell phones, pagers, email, and fax) and can enact Plans of Action (POAs) if necessary when bridges are experiencing a dangerous or critical event.
Resident thresholds continuously checked against relevant data sources. Configured to maximize situational awareness.
Automated watchlists generated for monitored assets having met or exceeded defined limits.
Real-time web interface to assess and develop an informed response.
Web and Mobile applications to manage and document field activities.